Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lazy Day

For the first time in a long long while we had the laziest Saturday!! We had my nephew Elijah for the day, had a humorous moment... Daisi and Elijah both had their all in one long swimsuit things on as they were playing in the paddling pool. Elijah went to play in the conservatory for a while and I could hear him saying dirty - I thought he was making a complaint about my dusting skills. But when I got up to check he was ok he had actually done 2 poohs, somehow fished them out of his suit with both hands and had placed them on the new rug!!!!! Bless!! A few wet wipes and one bath later he was as good as new. Glad he felt at home enough to do it, although his mum said he's never done it before - I feel so special!!!!
Anyway, all 3 kids ate well and played nicely. Max is at such a fab age, both Dunc and I have commented today on how much fun it is spending time with him at the moment. Dunc and I took it in turns to drift in and out of sleep sunbathing on the grass, even went out with just my bikini on - don't care what the neighbours think, we've sold the house now!!!!!
Dunc has just informed me that he won't be going to Army with us in the morning as he is appearing on a Premier Radio show at 8am!!!!! So tune in if you read this in time.
PRAYER - For my friend Ruth - she is the strongest woman I know, and am proud that I managed to get her to the Army last Saturday night - long long story. Pray that this amazing woman keeps strong through the coming weeks. Love you Ruth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home