Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday is for Fellowship

Fab day! Dunc was on Premier Radio this morning, have to admit I did not hear it as I was running around trying to get me, Daisi and Max ready. Army - ok. The we had a bbq for both Dunc's birthday and the England match - partakers were... Luffs x 4, Wilsons x 2.5, Watkins x 2, Lairds x 4, Kinsleys x 3 and Taff and Nicky. Lots of fun, food and fellowship had by all. I know I am a mere female but I did sit through the England game, and was bored senseless by it. Was saddened by poor ickle Beckham puking on the pitch but he did make a married woman happy by eventually taking his shirt off!!!!!! After everyone had gone and the kids were in bed, Dunc and I sat through what we thought was the series finale of 24 - only to get to the end to find out there is one more episode. It's one of those programs I wish we weren't into, but we are, only one week left!!!
PRAYER - The kids at the Army today went up to town and did the open air, giving out leaflets about next Saturday - we have Jim Bailey - a Christian Kids entertainer kinda thing. So a prayer that the leaflets and connections made today bring some of the Croydon people to the Army next week.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home