Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am still here!!!

OK OK, I apologise - I have not blogged for ages and this is all the fault of Facebook - I have got well and truly hitched!!

Other than that I'll try and do a quick catch up.

Lloyd is doing really well, read his blog - link on the right - for further catchups and that photo I told you about.

Half Term - we 4 Parkers went camping just near Eastbourne. We had a fantastic few days although dunc and I nearly murdered a nearby cockerill that crowed at about 3.45am most mornings.

Lloyd and Elijah stayed with us for a little again last week.

Our mates Taff and Nicky called us the other monday to announce they'd got married so we are over the moon about it.

Other mates Paul and Miriam gave birth (well Miriam did) to a little girl, Bo Lilly Kent, on Saturday night after a traumatic birth.

I was the Albert Hall on Saturday for the Salvation Army's Gospel Arts Concert. I totally enjoyed my day but I'm a saddo like that - love those kind of events. On the photo, I am on the front row!!!! I should add this was at rehearsal and not the attendance on the night. I was, for ten mins, Electralyte's press officer and took photos



Other than that, Dunc has worked like a Trojan on our garden - it looks gorgeous.

Last Sunday I launched a prayer text network at the corps so I'm praying that goes well. We've had some anonymous nasty texts at corps in the past year or two so I'm hoping this can prove to people at church that you can use texts for good things.

This Sunday I'm leading the fathers day meetings, again - one of those things I wish I hadn't offered to do, but the reason was a good one.

So there's a brief-ish catchup

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home