Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fab weekend, few apologies

Am finally feeling a little more human after returning from Sunny Southport and ROOTS. This year I saw a whole different side of ROOTS as I worked as Admin Centre Team Manager No. 2. I absolutelytootly loved it. Very very very tiring, not so much because it was manic, there were manic times, but more just late nights - Sunday night I didn't leave the office till half past midnight trying to find on the internet a helicopter to take Phil Wall to London - don't ask!!!!! I worked with lots of people who I knew to say hello to but it's safe to say I think they now know the real me.
Apologies - firstly, if she reads this, I apologise to Mel Reynolds. Dunc has worked with her and I read and comment on her blog. I mentioned to Dunc it will be nice to meet bloggers but apparently she came to find me and I completely dissed her, even put my hand up in her face - I'M SO SORRY MEL, we had to wear the radio earpiece at all times, I can only assume that someone was requesting something in my ear, which then turns all radio wearers into glazed over idiots!!!! I never saw her for the rest of the weekend, so I still haven't met her.
And my other apology is to those in the office who heard my constant belching!!! I belch like a man, so Dunc says, and I did it quite a bit, I did try and explain that they should feel honoured as I only do it when I feel comfortable with the surrounding people.
Anyway, home now, shattered, glad to be with the kids again - missed them sooooooooooooo much. It was nice to spend a little time with my ickle brother and his Mrs, without us having kids around.
Anyway, Max is napping, so I might too!!!!!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home