Wednesday, April 25, 2007

'Oh what a night...'

Girlie night our for Kim's birthday - great giggle. Can't really list who went as two of them skived songsters to be there and I wouldn't wanna blow their cover. Food was eaten, gifts were exchanged enough said - eh Kim!!!!!
Prior to that - Singing Co, Denise wasn't well, so with not much notice I took practise. Did all the songs I wanted to go through plus the ones Den needed doing. Singing Co would be such a fab hour if it wasn't for a couple of unbelievably rude little boys - again I'm not naming names. It's not that they talk, most kids do, but when you ask them to be quiet they actually argue back. Denise must be much stronger than me, if I had that every week I'd ask them to leave, she doesn't. Annoyingly, if that's a word, they are two really good singers and I know we have 48 others that can sing but they attempt to sing a part so I guess they are needed and as the song says 'Jesus loves the little children'.
Well, Daisi had a bad dream this morning so she came down this morning in tears. In her dream I had climbed to the top of a Fire Engine and said I was never coming down. I tried to explain that mummy doesn't like heights so it was never gonna happen but she was really upset by it. She obviously has my genetic disorder of dreams - I dream every single night and 9 times out of 10 they are completely off the wall. Sunday night I dreamt I was PA to Robbie Williams and the hotel we were booked into was disgusting so I took him and the entourage to an Army hostel, he thought it was great!!! YES I AM A COMPLETE LOON!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home