Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Terrible Two's

Well as with Daisi, Max has hit the terrible two's slightly early, oh my children are so advanced!!!! He hates being put in the car, pushchair, shopping trolley or anything else that restrains him. So the school run can be a nightmare and I'm fed up of mums who laugh when I know they must have gone through the same thing!!!
My day went fine with the two boys. The Starlings came round and I did Joe's piano lesson. Then, once Dunc and his brother Chris arrived, we had a farewell curry for Chris who today flies to the Congo for the final leg of his IHQ internship.
Today, got Elijah again. I've taken up one pair of Lyndon's new curtains. Would be so much easier if the thread on the sewing machine didn't keep snapping half way through. I think he needs another 3 pairs done - before Thursday!!!
Tonight, Singing Co and then I'm out on the town - will a Chinese buffet in Coulsdon for Kim's birthday...
Happy Birthday Kim!!!!!! Should be a good girlie giggle night, and much needed after an hour of singing co.
Oh oh, forget to say the other day. On Friday at work I was handed a large manilla envelope and thought now what. To my absolute excitement it was volume 14 of Sing to the Lord, the book The Army publish for Singing Companies - and my first composition is in there - how chuffed was I!!!! I'm finally famous for something other than being Dunc's wife or Lloyd's sister etc.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home