Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Have ya missed me????

No real excuse for my absence, just busy with the kids. Max has learnt to escape from his cot - I have video'd it (yes I'm a sadistic mum) and if I can suss out how, I'll share it with you all - it's worth watching and might earn me and Max £250.
Other than that not masses of excitement - we now have decking out the back of the house, nottotallye finished as our decker - Dunc's brother-in-law - is now in Spain on holiday for two weeks.
What else??? I offered to do the Father's Day service at the Army. Last year, 3 weeks before Mothers Day our CO's mum passed away and I couldn't watch him struggle through a Mother's Day meeting so I took it off his hands. He did really well this year for Mothers Day and then sadly in the week following his father passed away. So I gave the offer again and am now also doing Father's Day. Already got it sussed, very organised as I am, and got someone else to do the sermon - to me that's the hard part.
Easter Holidays for 2 weeks, lots of winging Daisi as she gets very bored, gotta go out lots!!!!
Dunc's brother Chris surprised us on Sunday by returning, we knew he was back for Easter but thought it was maybe the end of the week, so that was a lovely surprise. He noticed a huge difference in Max who is now saying a lot more than just gobble-di-gook!!!
Lent - I've given up chocolate and Dunc's given up coffee, he had headache's at first and I just can't wait till Sunday!!!
So, I've decided to copy my brother who has a Thursday thought, I'll have a Tuesday one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home