Monday, February 05, 2007

The eagle has landed - well my husband!!!!

OK, so Friday at work - not bad EXCEPT I found out that my boss has got a new job, so to speak, he's going to the training college!!!! Seems no-one in the dept really knew and then they announced the move at THQ prayers!!!! Ah well. Anyway, it was a fun day at work.
Came straight home, picked Daisi up and we went to her first every school disco. As a member of the PTA, yes me, I was there to help. I also was the only mother who boogied all night, the others just couldn't keep up. And then to treat Daisi, and to make up for the fact that Daddy was away for another day, we got a Chinese takeaway so that, in her words, we could eat like Daddy has been!!!!! Not quite sure he had number 54 and 41 but we shall say no more.
Saturday, again my brother Lyndon took Daisi to and from kick boxing - she loved it, Charlie's Angels better watch out!!!! Then after some lunch we zoomed into Croydon for her to go to Kristen Nielsen's 7th birthday, held at the Bear Factory!!! Zoomed home, got changed, wolfed down some tea and then mum and I headed for the Training College for the Retirement of Alex and Ingeborg Hughes. Long but good night. And our band were on duty and I have never been more proud of a band in my life. They have a new leader, Mark Ingram, and there have been a few move around in the band, but they sounded fantastic. Got home very late.
Finally, the day arrived. Dunc got home about 6.30. He woke Daisi up and we got lots of nice pressie's and goodie's. He also eventually got Max up who seemed very happy to see his daddy. We skived the Army, sorry God, and went for a walk in Priory Park and fed the ducks. I went to the evening meeting - not something I normally do but the singing co were on duty. Trevor Caffull did the meeting and it was a good old fashioned army one, I wore my dad's burgundy sweater with a huge crest on the front, there was only me and 2 others wearing them but a few bonnets seen too. Sad as it sounds, it was a fab meeting.
Today - Dunc was off work so he took Daisi to school and then we went on a walk around Reigate Hill area passing our reception place - good fun. Popped into Redhill briefly, but ended up getting my eyes tested and new contacts, and changing bank accounts!!!!!
As I type, Max is asleep and Dunc has taken Daisi swimming as a treat!!!!
So life is pretty much back to normal - hectic as usual!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home