Monday, January 29, 2007

Flipping BA

OK, since my last post I've got stressed with Tesco and BA.
Tesco were supposed to deliver my month's worth of shopping on Thursday night - the driver called at 9pm and was sitting outside my old house!!!!! Due to us being in a different delivery area, I did not get my food till late Friday night, and was there anything to compensate me for my trouble - NO!!!!!
BA, due to the possibility of strikes Dunc's flight this Saturday was cancelled - the strikes haven't even happened but the flight is still cancelled. Thankfully Dunc's travel guy has got seats reserved on a Virgin flight!!!!
Friday at work was good - had to take minutes in the afternoon for a board that I knew nothing about and half the board members didn't turn up to anyway!!!! Then in the evening Emily Mingay - the other ID WAG that's been left behind - came over for dinner. It was lovely just to have someone to talk to! And she's a BB Fan!!
Saturday - Daisi went for her first kick-boxing class. My brother Lyndon took her there and back - it's his girlfriend who teaches the class. She loved it and showed me her moves when she got home. Then after a quick lunch we went to the hall for Joe - Daisi's cousin - birthday party. We then stayed the night at Dunc's sisters - Ali - we had a Chinese takeaway too.
Sunday, Army in the morning - it was Homelessness Sunday, I took the Singing Co and they were fab, we sang People Need the Lord - nearly made me cry. Then I was at the Parkhouse's for lunch. So all in all we were very well looked after this weekend.
Back to evenings alone this week - on no Big Brother!!!!!! Other than read, Johnny, what am I supposed to do!!! Might have a few early nights - yeah right!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home