Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's snow business

Unlike most, I hate snow. I admit it's lovely to look at but not nice when you have to get a 5 year old to school. Today, for the first time ever, I drove in the snow - not nice. Bit slippy. I was sad too as Daisi wanted to make a snowman and Dunc wasn't about to help her. So all wrapped up with numerous layers we finally made it to school.
Yesterday was a little manic - Daisi has gone up a class at ballet which means a change of day. So I picked her and her school friend Carla up, raced to ballet, tried to entertain Max for the 45 mins duration, took Carla home and then treated the kids to a heart attack in a box, or more commonly known as a McDonalds!!! Once we were home we only had 20 mins before I had to rush off to Singing Co. Still that's the hectic day over with.
Duncan sent some flowers today too, not necessary but very very nice.
Anyway, Daisi was hoping to do the Snowman thing after school but it's all melted!!! So she won't be too happy. Can't please everyone I guess.
Well, back to hum drum life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home