Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My little girl is 5!!!!!

Today is Daisi's fifth birthday!!! Makes me feel scared - am I responsible enough to have a child of five - I think not!! She's had 2 party's - one on Saturday for family and close friends and one yesterday for all school friends. Today after ballet we'll take her somewhere nice for tea - she wants McDonalds!!! She got tonnes of lovely pressies - in the main they were all pink!! Our mantlepiece is now adorned with lots of pink cards, she's a very lucky girl indeed.
Daisi started back at school last week and has got straight back into the swing of things. Max was a little bewildered last Thursday, he kept walking around looking for Daisi and Daddy. Sorry mate, you're just stuck with me.
Am looking forward to the wedding I'm attending on Sat, two people so very very much in love.
Not much else really.
You got any New Years Resolutions??? I've already broken mine!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home