Monday, November 20, 2006

Two questions

ONE - For those who have similar blog things to me - I keep getting a message telling me I can change my blog to Blogger in beta - whatever that means - has anyone done it yet and is it worth doing it???
TWO - Morbid question again, Dunc and I watched a drama thing on TV last Thursday - can't remember the name but it has Brits in the USA, something to do with the Enemy of the State - anyway, a guy was on death row, about to be given a lethal injection - he was allowed one last meal of his choice - what would you have???

4 Comments:

  • At Monday, November 20, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    I love fajitas - I think I'd ask for nachos too, with the works

     
  • At Monday, November 20, 2006 9:28:00 PM, Blogger Johnny said…

    Death by Chocolate

     
  • At Friday, November 24, 2006 4:03:00 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    Hey if it's my last meal, I'll ask for whatever I want - what they gonna do? Kill me??

     
  • At Monday, November 27, 2006 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Hoylus said…

    1) I've swapped to Beta Blogging. It's Ok. It allows you to tag and other stuff.

    2) I'd start with a nice crab and sweetcorn soup, then prawn cocktail, A champagne sorbet to cleanse the palette, then a main course of slowcooked lambshank with loads of Roast vegetables, expecially parsnips and potatoes. I'd have wither Pavlova,Christmas Pudding or Cheescake for desert, then finish with a port and cheese course, including blue cheese on sweet biscuits. Then coffee and mints.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home