Thursday, November 09, 2006

What do you mean - don't talk about the army!!!

Didn't get round to bloggin last night, we were watching a Movie on DVD - The Terminal, slow but good.
Not really much at all yesterday, Tesco, school run, ballet, home, tea!!!!!!!
Had toddlers this morning, very nice then Helen, Joshua and Ruben came for coffee. They were coming for lunch but the Luff's are having building work done and there is some problem with the upstairs electricity so she had to go.
With reference to John's comment about talking about the Army, why shouldn't I talk about the Army, it's a huge part of my life - most of the time it pretty much runs my life, so how can I sit with a Christian friend and not talk about it???
Ah well, a mothers afternoon - Max asleep and when he wakes it will be time to pick Daisi up from school.
Work tomorrow - as daft as it sounds, I do love my day in the office.
PRAYER - That I can let people know about the 'Army', without making it sound like a cult!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home