Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cracking nuts!!!!

No, nothing smutty, I am sitting cracking walnuts etc from our usual Christmas collection!!!
Well Monday night my brother Lyndon came round with my birthday and bless his heart I got what I asked for - Ugg Boots!!!!!!! Must have cost him a fortune but I didn't wanna argue and tried them on with pride. Have since then bought a water and stain protector so I can wear them outside!!!! How chuffed was I!!!
Tuesday - Daisi returned to school telling everyone that she hadn't been ill, her mummy said she could have the day off - thanks Daisi!!!!!!
Tuesday night I took a lovely jaunt around IKEA with Helen, christened my Ugg Boots, making sure I didn't stand in any puddles. Helen and I then went on to Songsters, the leaders last one, and I was led to believe that loads of past members would be going - it was pretty much just me and Helen!!!! Still, Mark seemed to appreciate it!
Yesterday - had a friend from my new toddlers round for coffee in the morning and spent the afternoon writing out invitations to the whole of Daisi's class for her party in January. There are twins in Daisi's class, Carla and Daniel, and the party is joint with them, so I was not alone writing the invites - their mum did them too. Ironed all night
Today - Helen and I were going to treck up to THQ with the boys to see people etc, but Max has been poorly as has Joshua so we sacked that idea. So I've stayed in doing laundry, getting loads of poorly-boy-hugs from Max. As I write this Daisi is at a friends for tea and once Max wakes from his second nap of the day, we will go get her.
For those who read this often - you'll remember my little dilemma the other week about who I should be, well once again, my trust daily reading book two days ago told me that God made me as I am so don't be ashamed to be it!!!!! So there!!!!!
Work tomorrow - no boss, which possible means not much work!!!
Question - what is your favourite part of Christmas?? Dinner, pressie's, family, carol service, time off work, cold weather.....? I think mine is having Dunc at home!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home