Wednesday, January 10, 2007

JB tagged me

On checking friends blogs, I believe a gauntlet has been thrown to me by Johny Laird to share 5 things you don't know about me... thing is I'm quite an open, sharing person so this could be tricky...
1) I would love to be a children's tv presenter - or the LINK DVD presenter!
2) I would love to be in the ISS or ISB but Dunc would kill me if I did either
3) I once peed my pants waiting for my mum and dad at a parents night at school - and I'm talking senior school here
4) A couple of times I have been a very very bad girl - I've ordered an outfit from NEXT, worn it to a wedding, then taken it back the next day
5) When I was training to be a nurse, I was in on a minor op and fainted - I blame the face mask, it made me very very hot.
So JB, I've done it.
So I now tag...
Julian Bright
Darren Luff
Ian Wilson
Kate Hardwick
Duncan Parker - he doesn't read my blog so that'll never happen!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, January 11, 2007 12:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I auditioned for CBBC once but didn't to the final - I'd love to present Kids TV....or any TV...well maybe not one of those late night quiz things

    As for LINK we should start a Salvationist letters page campaign to get you on there!!!!

     
  • At Thursday, January 11, 2007 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    Sounds good to me - I did suggest that perhaps, with every LINK edition, at the end there could be me, modelling and item from SP&S.
    But why do they always have officers or staff - someone fun should do it. Or perhaps I could roll everything into one and do a Kids Alive slot on the LINK thing!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home