Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bless them...

Last night was Singing Co practise, I only took one song but they did so well with it. At the end of the month in the Army world it is Homelessness Sunday, so I'm taking them singing People Need the Lord - I think very apt for that subject. I led it years ago so a lot of the little ones didn't know it but they sang it so well. Why is it that some children, who really are nothing but pains in the rear end, can then open their mouths and sing so beautifully that it makes you want to cry.
Normally after singing co I have to race home as Dunc and Darren play squash at 9pm, but they weren't playing this week so I went back to Kim's for coffee. I'd like to say we chatted but it was more that I chatted and she listened, but I guess that's what friends are for, sorry Kim.
Got to bed very late and for some reason I couldn't sleep. So everything I've ever thought about came through my head, not a clue what time I really got to sleep. Early night tonight, which is fine as Dunc is out. He goes away to Hong Kong and China on Saturday for two weeks, don't like it when he goes away but am kinda used to is. Just have to do lots of things to make the time go quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home