Thursday, February 01, 2007

My little angel!

I was at Daisi's school yesterday for a parent consultation. To start with if felt yukky going alone as Dunc has always taken time off for these kinda things. Anyway, the teachers did nothing but praise Daisi which made me feel like the proudest mother ever. Makes you question why she can be such a beggar at home sometimes - I guess every child is the same.
But then Daisi woke me at 2am, very upset, not wanting to go to school as one of her best friends is too bossy - I'm not sure that is the case, I think they are both very similar in temperament and so clash slightly - but still it was not nice to console her. She seemed ok this morning until we got to school and the child in question was being a bit yuk to her. Daisi got a little upset and wanted me to go into the classroom with her - some mums do this every day, but I never do. Needless to say, as a mother, and probably one that wants her husband back and is therefore slightly more emotional than normal - I stood at the window to her classroom blubbing. I want to go in and sort everything out for her and make her happy and take away any sadness. As I walked away still blubbing all I could think of was - flipping heck she's only 5, what I am gonna be like in 10 years!!!!!
Anyway, went to toddlers early and sorted out my puffy eyes and carried on with life. Hopefully when I pick her up in a bit she'll have had a fab day!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home