Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Packed weekend

OK, well just to make sure Meghan isn't too bored - I'll fill you in more of my doldrum life!!!
Friday night was YP Annual prizegiving/quiz night. I certainly had a giggle with the people in our team and for the first and second rounds we were winning, don't know what happened after that.
Saturday - Dunc was working, again, at the Youth Rally so I took Daisi to kick boxing, entertaining Max while it was going on, then we went straight on to Mia Laird - our Goddaughter's 4th birthday party. Bouncy castle's, hat making, shaving foam pictures and food - what more could a child ask for. Then after a slight technical hitch at Pizza Express the gang - Lairds, Luffs, Parkers and King/Davies went back to the Lairds for Pizza. Home and kids both asleep in car - just how we like it.
Sunday - YP Annual - Daisi sang with the primary, dressed as a surfer singing 'Give me wax for my board keep me surfing for the lord' - very cute and her and Max got prizes. We then shot home as Nick and Lisa and Joshua and Bump Hanover were coming for lunch. By the time lunch was done and eaten they had to go. We popped to the Luff's to drop a van of then home for lots and lots of second series 24. Dunc bought the first series for me when he was away, but we've seen that one so on his return he swapped it for the second series and we are watching about 3-4 episodes a night.
Monday, Dunc was due to be off for the day but late Sunday night he realised he had an hours meeting with the General in the afternoon - me not a happy bunny. But can't be helped I guess. He got up early and took Daisi swimming to make it up to her! And he was home early. Last night, a few more 24's
Today. I'm going shopping with my mum soon, need to find something different for Dunc for Valentine's day - any ideas. He's not really a chocolate person so it's kinda tricky to buy for a guy. Singing Co tonight and as Denise is at TYB I'm taking the whole practise. I'm gonna run through 4 new songs with the kids fro Hillsongs Kids - very easy and they just need to sing with a DVD!!! I'm sure I'll have no hair left tonight - I get stressed with some of them taking just one song, but to do a whole hour!!!! If I don't ever blog again, you'll know I forgot my safe and sound stuff and got angry!!!!!!!
Well have a good day, Meghan, get on with some work!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home