Saturday, April 28, 2007

I bet he was laughing

Well got into work and turned straight round and with Andrew Blyth, headed off to Keith Lloyd's funeral. And as I've said, I bet Keith was laughing, there we were all standing in summer uniform awaiting his arrival and it was freezing. Lots of people commented on how he would have found this scene very funny. As funerals go it was a good place to be, tonnes of people who loved him, who's lives had been touched by him, and people like me, there to support the family members. His wife Madeline did so well and his three daughters did too, his youngest Gillian, give a brief tribute but we all knew how they felt about him as a father by the end of it. It makes you think about your own situation and how you would cope. About 11 years ago my dad had a heart attack, so it make me look back at what he would have missed out on over these past years had he not been so lucky. But, thank God, dad is still here, pains and aches too!!!!
Back to work after that, still in uniform so I got tonnes of comments about was I doing another SP&S shoot!!!
Home, to pick up Max, then Daisi from her school friends and then on to the Luffs. We put the kids down at theirs and had a fab meal, I'll be pinching the starter!!!!! Home to sleep.
And now we sit, Duncan-less as once again he is working on a Saturday. So shortly Daisi has her swimming lesson, Max and I are gonna splash around in the other half of the teaching pool, and highlight of my week - my Tesco home delivery arrives tonight - how totally sad am I!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home