Thursday, April 26, 2007

Got a bath running...

... so I gotta be quick.
Yesterday became a little manic, with Lyndon and Lloyd taking a trip to IKEA turns into Lyndon's car blowing up, me going and getting Lloyd and Lyndon stuck in his car for hours waiting for the RAC. Never-the-less Lyndon and Lloyd have worked so hard over the past few days that even Carol Smilie would be impressed. Basically, as of now the whole house has been painted, glossed, carpeted and curtained. Lisa, Lyndon's girlfriend, will get the shock of her life tonight when she returns from working in Egypt, she thinks he's done a couple of walls in paint!!!! I took up all the curtains in the house and, again changing rooms style, I used the off cuts from the curtains to make a tablecloth and 6 placemats!!!! How clever am I!!!!!
Tomorrow, I have work but also have the morning off to go to a funeral. I told you about my friend Kate's dad passing away last week, well the funeral is in the morning so please keep the Lloyd family in your prayers tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home