Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Not again!!!

I had a phone call this morning from Daisi's school. For the 3rd time since she started school, she has again fallen over in playground. The last 2 times she ended up with a nasty fat lip. Today the phone call was to warn me about the huge graze starting above her eyebrow and going right down her cheek - they didn't want me to be shocked when I pick her up!!!!! Great!! And she has ballet today - that's gonna look great!!!! At least the graze will match her burgundy leotard!!!!
I'm getting my head around the plans for the weekend - ROOTS. An Army event held in Southport. We are leaving the kids here with my parents, it's less stressful for us as we are both working and it's not really fair on the kids, dumping them with whoever walks past. We're driving up on Thursday and coming home Monday nightish. This year I am part of the Admin Team in the Office - looking forward to it although slightly afraid of the unknown. Fab thing is I get to see friends like Lynsey and Neil who otherwise I only really get to see at TMS. Hopefully I'll get into some of the main sessions, perhaps see my brother and his wife paint during a service, great talent they have, obviously Lloyd got his from me!!!!!
Singing Co practise tonight, so another hour of shouting and shhhhhhing, and then I'm popping to Kim's for a night of stupid talk and eating mint aero - my favourite chocolate in the world, well that and Caramac!!!
Dad spoke to my Auntie today who is doing ok, she gets transferred to the other hospital on Thursday for the angiogram and then the Doctors will make a decision.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home