Monday, April 30, 2007

YES, I'M A VERY SAD PERSON!!!!

Yes, I was excited about my Tesco delivery and to make things even more exciting, it came early!!!!! I know have cupboards, fridge and freezer full of food and some under the stairs as there's not enough room!!!!
Is it sad to enjoy the finer things in life, well Tesco's value things.
Good news - Nick and Lisa have had another little boy, born on Friday, weighing 7lbs 1oz, names Daniel Thomas.
Not so good news - my Auntie Lydia, my dad's sister, who lost her daughter last year, was putting flowers on the grave and felt some chest pains, she took herself out of the cemetery and grabbed a passer-by. She ended up in hospital having had a major heart attack. She has had a stable night but it looks like she needs an angiogram and they can only do that if they transfer her to another hospital, the one my cousin died in - so prayers for her and the family up there in Thetford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home