Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Flipping NHS!!!

I sit her today at my little brother Lloyd's PC. Last night, after Lloyd and Becks had dropped Elijah at ours, I returned here to spend the night with them. At 7 this morning I was at Ashford Hospital with Lloyd, he is, as I type (or possibly they've finished), having reconstruction surgery on his right knee. I sat with him for the morning, dull but ok times. Nice to sit and chat about anything and everything with him. Occasionally he would play on his borrowed PSP thingy and I would do some more Suduko.
But... why tell him to get there at 7am and not eat, when he wasn't scheduled till the afternoon!!! He got taken about 12.45ish so I'm guessing they should be done now and they'll call some time soon. Why is Becks not doing this you ask - as a teacher they do not give her time of for stuff like this, so she is in her classroom with mobile in hand awaiting any texts!!
We should be able to pop back and see him later.
He should be out be lunch time tomorrow, or there abouts, and then he's coming to stay with me for a few days: we have toilets on both floors, Lloyd and Becks have steep narrow stairs in a maisonette down to the stairs, plus for the reason I've already said, Becks would still be at work. But it's half term next week so she will soon resume the role of Florence Nightingale.
Pray for Lloyd, for healing.
Pray for my mum who is looking after all 3 kids - she didn't want to sit with her 'little' boy - too upsetting!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home