Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sorry, sorry, sorry

I've done it again and not blogged for a while. I think the problem is still Facebook - I don't really have to think with Facebook - I have to use my single brain cell to do this!!
Well the biggest thing that's happened really is that Dunc and I celebrated 10 years of happy marriage on Sept 6th!!!
We had a joint wedding anniversary with the Spencers and the Mercers at some random pub in London - it was a fantastic night - one place filled with people you love and care for!!
Then the following weekend Dunc and I, with no kids, nipped to Spain for the weekend - as you do. We just wanted to get away somewhere where we could just be the 2 of us - it was fantastic - 2 days just us 2 on a beach, doing nothing but chilling, reading, chatting and topping up the tan. It was fantastic.
Daisi has gone back to school - thankfully - and is still loving it. She is doing so well with her reading that they've moved her to a booster reading group - which I think means she does her reading with the year above!!!!!
We're off to Carlisle this weekend for Dunc to do the Harvest Meetings and Friday night we're at Derby, for a fundraiser!!!!
Busy busy busy

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 25, 2007 8:38:00 PM, Blogger Johnny said…

    You just reminded me how much we enjoyed the party at the Camel & Artichoke. What a top night it was..

    Thanks again

    (Glad you blogged again. I was thinking about taking you off the blogroll!! ;-))

    J

     
  • At Saturday, September 29, 2007 3:26:00 PM, Blogger Too late to be consoled said…

    i dont know you but loved your posts...really interesting!

     
  • At Friday, October 12, 2007 9:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You sad person writing your diary on line!!!!!!
    how are you? long time no speak. Denise Cooper is staying over after councils and introduced me to your blog.
    Everything is good. Thinking of coming to visit you at THQ during half term if you are around????
    Looking a stunner now I have lost my weight and bleached my hair.
    Sorry don't know how to attach a photo!
    Love Alison xx
    p.s. love to your gorgeous husband xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home