Tuesday, July 10, 2007

OK, well I'm much calmer now about the whole school issue. After talking to my friend Kate and Daisi's teacher - I'm ok with the teaching world. Not that I could have done anything really, but it's nicer to go into a situation calm!!!!! Wish I could do that with other things in life. Don't you wish you could just talk things through with a couple of friends and everything be ok!!!! If only.

Well on that topic, what subject do you wish you could chat to a friend about, that would then calm you down??

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 13, 2007 11:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Definitely Big Brother I think. Sad I know. If it wasn't the Big Bro time of year I guess talking about a far away holiday or travelling would calm me down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home