Sunday, March 22, 2009

I AM BACK!!!!

I decided that I've really missed this little outlet - a place for me to jsut chatter away to whoever cares to read!!!!!!

I haven't blogged for over a year - TUT TUT TUT

In that time, short version...

Holidays to Florida and Spain
Dunc got a new job
I got a VW Beetle
Max started nursery
I turned 35 (!?!?!?!?)
Another Christmas
etc etc

Sad times for family members last October
Happy times for brother-in-law Chris who got engaged

So this year ... few weddings, perhaps a holiday

Max starts BIG school in September, I'm sure you'll hear a heck of a lot about that soon

And in May Daisi will be enrolled as a Junior Solider (an SA thing)

So that's the short version - bet you're glad I didn't give the long version!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home