Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

OK, I know, once again it's been a while - just over 2 months - but honestly Facebook is my life.
So in short what has happened....
- I organised the THQ carol service - it went brilliantly
- I had a birthday, Dunc surprised me with tickets to see Mika that night - we went and it was flipping postponed, we go again in Feb
- Daisi lost her first tooth
- Fairfield, our annual show came and went
- Christmas came and went, Dunc bought me a keyboard that links in with the music package I use to aid music writing
- New Year, was at the Luff's this year, always a good time
- back to school for Daisi, no problems
- Daisi last week turned 6 - OH MY GOSH - she is growing up fast, too fast. Her and I went to see Lion King, we both loved it

PRAYER - please pray for Jane, Matt, Gemma and Janine - The Little Family. Very sadly their husband/dad passed away last week - the world now has one less angel down here and one more up there. The funeral is this Wednesday, so please think of them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home