Thursday, October 25, 2007

I know - I'm useless

OK, I know, it's been another month again - but here I am.
And get this - last night we were bit bored, typed in Anita Parker into Google and from over 2 millions hits (obviously not all me) this blog was the first one up!!!! I must be famous or something!!!! We had friends, Julie and Kevin, staying with us who said that some companies pay to be the first on google hits - so any companies who wanna advertise on my blog - feel free - for a large price!!!!!
So... I know work Thursday as well as Fridays - still in the Evangelism unit but just helping out the Mission Development Unit - temporarily - although I'm loving the extra money in the run up to Christmas.
We've just had a weeks holiday in Spain - friends of us, Taff and Nicky, have a gorgeous townhouse that we rented and we had fantastic weather!!! It's half term still and Dunc has had the rest of this week off - we returned from Spain on Tuesday - so it's been nice to spend time together. Last night Julie, Kevin and Sophie came to stay for the night. Today the guys played golf and Julie and I shopped - other friends were due to come over but something came up so couldn't.
My reason/excuse for not blogging as much is still facebook - I thought I was addicted to coffee - facebook has taken over - but it is a good thing, I'm catching up with people I haven't spoken to in years - yesterday I was chatting with a guy I went to school with - don't think I've seen/spoken to him for about 18 years.
My brother Lloyd and his wife Becks had some good news today, they have been waiting for almost 3 years for visas to come through to allow them to work in the USA for a Christian magazine called Relevant - today, their passports finally returned with visas - fantastic news for them, sadish news for us. But thanks to Skype, we shall still speak and see them every week and we hope to go out either Christmas or New Year time.
Anyway - with my new high-on-the-google-hit-list status I shall attempt to keep this going!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home