Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Expensive socks!!!!

Over the past 6 weeks, our washing machine hasn't' been working. About 4 weeks between my sister-in-law and my mother-in-law I got a huge chunk of the load done. But now it's been piling up. We returned from holiday last Tuesday - I'd done all the holiday stuff out there - and a repair man came on Wednesday. There was a sock stuck in the waste pipe and all was well, we got a couple of loads done and then it broke again - with vomit-ridden sheets from Rueben Luff!!!! Another man came today and there was another sock still in there!!!!! GGGRRRR To ickle socks!!!! The rubber seal is bust, hence the socks getting sucked in - someone is also now coming next Tuesday to replace the seal. We've had to pay over £100 for an extended warranty, hence the expensive socks!!!!
And now I have 4 blue IKEA bags full of clothes to wash - I really am gonna feel like a washer woman. And it would all be fab if this was summer and stuff dried outside - but no!!!! I'm borrowing my mum's airer for the next few days to get more stuff done!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Theres a simple solution that I learnt from my student days... If u pop your clothes in a microwave for 2 minutes, they come out germ free and fresh as micro chips... lets face we all like putting on a warm pair of pants in the morning too!

    Enjoy!
    Chris x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home