Monday, June 26, 2006

Photos, photos, photos

Usual day. Daisi to nursery, laundry, TV, get Daisi from nursery, spend afternoon in as its raining.
Tonight Dunc and I have spent 2 hours sorting through an extremely large box out of the loft of all our photo's, we thought we'd get started now before the move day comes. We have had a good laugh at how people have changed, in particular us. When we first met 12 years ago, we were both a heck of a lot skinnier and had tonnes more hair!!! But don't you hate looking back at things and not having a clue who the people are any more. In the summer of 95 we both did USA camps, Dunc was in Florida on Camp Keystone and I was in New Jersey on Star Lake, and except for a handful of people I spent time with, I cannot remember anyone's names, it's almost like it wasn't me that was there. Must be my age, ducky!!!!!
PRAYER - For a while there has been some really yukky stuff happening at Croydon, people involved will know what I'm talking about. It seems to have stopped so my prayer is big time that it stays that way. It has already hurt and upset too many people.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home