Monday, March 23, 2009

Tired Bunny

I have a glucose test this morning - I have been having throat infections for a month now and they think it might be connected with Diabetes (my dad has this I had gestational diabetes with Max). So I have the test this morning and doctors appointment on Wednesday.

For the test I have to fast for 12 hours, so from 9 last night I could not have food or drink. Normally fairly easy - but with a very sore throat and cough, it was a killer last night, I just wanted a throat sweet or drink of water, so I came down to sit on the sofa at about 3am, think I did doze off at 4!!!!!!

I'll sleep well tonight

4 Comments:

  • At Monday, March 23, 2009 9:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, saw on FB you were starting up again so thought I'd just say a quick hello to let you know i'm reading so you don't give in! Hope the test goes well - let us know how you get on. Hopefully catch up soon. Em xx

     
  • At Monday, March 23, 2009 1:32:00 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    Thanks, I won't hear till Wed but I'm sure it will appear on blog or facebook, or both

     
  • At Monday, March 23, 2009 3:55:00 PM, Blogger Gaz Rose said…

    Thanks for the birthday wishes! I hope all goes well with your results! See my blog on www.gazrose.com and Suzanne's on www.mrsgaryrose.com

    Love to all

     
  • At Monday, March 23, 2009 4:12:00 PM, Blogger Judith said…

    welcome back - but didn't know that you had gone!! LOL Johnny Laird has advertized you on twitter!! Judith

     

Post a Comment

<< Home