Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Me - a composer!!??!!

Much of a nothing day, usual day with kids. Ironing in the evening when kids were in bed. Spent this afternoon thinking about song words. Way back in February I wrote a song, I guessed aimed at our Singing Company. At that time, and until about last week it was just dots on paper. I had played it to a couple of people but that was it. Last week I took it into work and played it to one of the guys in the music dept, Dean - a fab composer himself, and he seemed to like it, either that or he is a great actor. So it inspired me to get on with it. I have now written the chorus and two verses. I have also kinda worked on the chord stuff for the piano part. So I shall take it all back in this Friday and beg Dean for further help. How exciting.
Big news of the day... as I was outside the front door with Max and Daisi, waiting for daddy to come home from work, I noticed that the sign outside our house that has said 'for sale' for such a long time now says 'sold' - scarey how the estate agents managed to do it without me noticing - I must have been truly engrossed in CBeebies at the time!!!
PRAYER - Dunc bumped into an old friend of ours round the corner, Andrea, who told us that her mother-in-law passed away last week, so I pray for Paul and all the family, and for Andrea who has made all the funeral arrangements for the family.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home