Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tonight Mathew, I'm going to be a checkout girl!!!

Usual morning - I know by now it seems pretty boring. Although I did spend another morning sobbing - watched another rerun of Holby City and this time one of the staff had to give birth at 8 months and lost the baby. Lovely day outside - we stayed in!!!
Cooked my speciality tonight - Lasagna, Daisi's favourite.
Once kids in bed, popped to the hall to pick up a golf bag from Daz, for Dunc to borrow, and then popped to Asda for an ickle bit of shopping. HAVE to go to Asda now as it has self scan check outs!!!! Feel like a proper checkout girl now!!!! Love it.
My phone seems to be playing up a little today. At 5.30 got 3 texts one after the other that were all sent about 3pm. And then at the hall, my friend Kim said she'd texted yesterday, this morning and this afternoon and I haven't got any of them. Me no like!!
PRAYER - My friend Debbie went on holiday to Dubai today without her hubby and kids, so I pray she has a fantastic time, and doesn't worry about the kids too much, and the Phil, Jennifer and Jack all manage just fine while she's gone.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, June 30, 2006 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Jon said…

    I dont think I would ever get bored of using the self checkout- it almost makes me want to work nights for Tesco! (I say almost, I enjoy sl)eep more ;0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home