Friday, September 01, 2006

It's official - I'm a mother

Yes, it's finally happened - I spent an hour yesterday sewing the name labels into Daisi's new school uniform - very scary!!!! She starts next Tuesday and I'm the one that's petrified. She will be there from 8.50 to 3.10 - so it will be nice in one sense to have that time with Max, but I will miss her too.
House - feels like we've never been anywhere else, and thanks to Peter Mott, Helen's dad, we are properly moved in as he plumbed in my dishwasher!!!! Bliss - sad, but bliss. We love the area. Haven't done a run to the Army yet, but that will come on Sunday.
Bank Holiday Monday, we even sat and watched Darren play golf - very countryfied!!!!!!
Other than that life is fab. I have finished another song - inspired by TMS and Ruth and Lynsey, just gotta do the words - but girls, there will be a line in it aimed at you 2!!!!!!! Feel really good when I've finished a song (Says me who's only done 2) but I think I'm getting the hang of it now!!!! Just need a computer package and keyboard to print it out on - Johnny, any luck with Cakewalk????
PRAYERS - For Ruben Luff, it's his dedication on Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home