Monday, August 07, 2006

Busy day!!

Well, get me - busy day!!!
Got up, we had breakfast. We got dressed and went to our new house to measure the windows. Wanted to see if some of our wooden blinds will fit in our new bedroom, must have privacy!!! Can't believe we'll be in there next week!!!
Then went to visit Helen. Joshua was asleep the whole time we were there but we got to see and play with Ruben. Max seemed quite fascinated with the baby. He needs to chat with his dad I think!!!!! Drove round the corner from Helens to see Daisi's new school. Bad mother that I am, we went for a late lunch to McD's!!!! Then popped in to Denise Parkhouse's. Her mum has taken in my uniform for me as I've lost so much weight!!!!! Came home. We all had a nap. All woke, had tea. Kids went to bed a bit late. Just finished watching big brother and now bed. And John, I'm not sure admitting you watch the discovery channel is anything to be proud of!!! Ya nerd!!!
PRAYER - Keep Chris, Dunc's brother safe, as he does as years apprenticeship for IHQ and is currently in Kenya

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home