Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back on track

OK, back to my regular daily ramble!!
Day ok, Daisi at nursery, laundry done and dried. Singing Company tonight - I took the whole practise as Denise, the leader, is in Falmouth for a family funeral. Went ok, thankfully it was the last one before the summer so we only did 3 songs and then gave the kids Mars ice cream bars.
New I omitted from yesterdays catch up - I am now on staff for Territorial Music School, which starts on the 22nd of this month. Someone dropped out at the last minute and although I cannot be around for the final day due to it being Max's birthday party, I'm going. It's my one week out of 52 to get re-charged in every way. Plus I get to spend a week with 2 very very special friends - Ruth and Lynsey.
Got the news today the Debbie's funeral is on Friday at 11am, my dad is conducting it. Last night in her prayers with her daddy, Daisi prayed that mummy's cousin would come back to life. She prayed that again tonight and I ha to explain that it was only Jesus that came back to life after dieing. She said well he'll just have to make you another cousin!! Bless her!!
PRAYER - my family as they get through this week. And my ickle brother Lloyd, who is poorly with Glandular Fever.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 3:33:00 PM, Blogger Stace said…

    Glad the 'someone' ie me could be of service so you could go to TMS!! Hope you have a fab time mate!!
    PS don't expect much from my blogspot - i only set it up to be able to reply to yours!! I need help with it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home