Monday, July 03, 2006

I got gum boils!!!!!

Got up a little later this morning as Daisi didn't have nursery - we're not actually sure why, we just know the place was to be closed today. Called my doctors bang on 9am, and as usual asked for an appointment - next one is in three weeks!!!!!!! So as I often do, I asked for a doctor to call me back, it seems to be the only way to get help. She called back very soon after and decided I have gum boils!!!! It's a very viral strain of infection in my mouth, which my body then reacts to with all the ulcers etc!!! So an hour later I picked up a 5 day course of penicillin. Hopefully that'll help cos I'm fed up with the pain!!!
Anyway, other than that had a nice day with the kids. My friend Kirsten (who now lives in Belfast) came over in the afternoon with her two, Bailey and Freya. The kids all played nicely and we got to chat! Dunc came home and we had tea, kids went to bed, Dunc fell asleep on sofa while I watched Big Brother. Quite a dull day as the blog goes I guess.
PRAYER - a selfish one tonight - that all this yuk in my mouth and head clears up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home