Monday, July 03, 2006

Sorry!!!

I know - I'm a failure already, it's not Monday morning and I have blogged since Friday night. Well, I always blog last thing at night and sat I felt too yuk plus I couldn't get the internet to connect and last night I had just watched 2 hours of 24 - the finale, and so went straight to bed.
So - Sat - not much first thing , then the Kinsley clan (Mum, Dad, Lyndon, Lisa, Lloyd, Becks and Elijah) joined us to celebrate the June birthdays with a BBQ. Lloyd's is the 3rd, Beck's is the 18th and Dunc's is the 22nd. Bit delayed but good. It was however, so hot we spent most of it inside. Then Dunc and I took Daisi to the hall, Jim Bailey was there for our YP Anniversary. Because I was talking at the back, I got dragged up and humiliated in a kinda funny-for-the-kids way. That'll teach me!!! Came home and watched tv.
Sunday - Dunc did the British 10k and did very well, he ran with his dad and his brother - I was supposed to be running with him but pulled out about a month ago. Couldn't fit in training with kids and I needed to be at the Army. Our morning meeting was ok and then we all went off to a nearby park for a corps picnic - very very hot, I stayed in the shade, but it was nice to spend social time with people. Came home and had nice family time. Had just got into my pj's early evening and the doorbell went, it was the couple buying our house with half their family wanting another quick look round, which we told them to do whenever they wanted - shame te place was a tip. Then snuggled up with Dunc to watch the series finale of 24, of course it ended with yet another twist so you know there'll be another series!!!
I'll do todays, tonight!!! Promise!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home