Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Life is short - like it or not

Duff day really. Daisi had nursery. I felt rougher than I have done yet. Twas just tooooooo hot. And madame Daisi and her attitude did not help - yes she is only four and a half. I love her to bits but she well and truly knows how to wind me up - I seem to repeat the same thing over and over every day, if felt like all I did today with her was shout. Sometimes as a mum, you just need a break - a week away - fat chance!!!!!!
Had some sad family news. My cousin (my dad's sisters daughter) Debbie, who is only a few years older than man, and who has an 11 year old daughter and 8 year old boy, collapsed at work today. They rushed her to hospital and have said she had a brain haemorage and it's not looking good. Dad has called again tonight to say they did a scan and have told my Auntie to bring the 2 kids in tonight. I think they might wake Debbie up and turn off the machines and see what happens. What a way to go - not really being able to say your goodbyes, especially to 2 young children. She probably got up this morning and went to work as usual not for one minute knowing what the outcome of today might be. Sorry, a bit morbid I know, but unfortunately as today has shown, that is life.
PRAYER - I think it's an obvious one. Pray for Debbie and that somehow she pulls through this. Pray for the kids, this is gonna be a hellish week whatever happens. Pray for my Auntie, that she is strong for the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home