Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Why so late, BB?

Not much today. Max and I went to Toddlers - have not been seen middle of May. Twas OK but Max misses his 9.30 nap so is not really in the mood to play!! Mum came over for lunch. Kids both napped in the afternoon while I did some more laundry. Ironed it all tonight and have just sat up past my bed time cos Big Brother was on later.
I won't be blogging tomorrow night. We are all staying the night at Dunc's parents. Dunc's mum is looking after Daisi and Max on Friday while we go to my cousins funeral. Don't know what to wear to a funeral - sadly the only funerals I've been to, I've worn uniform!!!!! Black, black and black I guess.
PRAYER - Sorry, still my family.Sorting out a funeral when you're 11 for your mum cannot be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home