Sunday, August 06, 2006

He's away again!!!

You'd think after all these years off Dunc going away I'd be used to it, and I guess I am, but I'd still prefer him to be here.
Friday, not at work. Back still sore, getting better but still sore. After lunch Becky and her sister plus the 3 boys came over to look after my two while I nipped into Croydon to pick up Dunc's lenses - the fun life of a housewife. The walk round town killed my back causing me to feel really crappy about moving and not doing much packing!!! Dunc came home and then packed tonnes. I spent the evening - while watching the double eviction on Big Brother - typing up all the companies ie gas, phone ... that we need to contact to tell of change of address. Sat and typed up all the phone numbers and account numbers to go with them, so it won't be to much of a faff at the end of the week.
Saturday - Dunc got up early to do a tip run, and then he packed pretty much from 8am till 11pm. I took the kids to mum and dads in the afternoon to get out of his way. Then spent the evening ironing, a job I thought would kill my back but actually whilst ironing I felt no pain at all!!!!! Dunc therefore feels I have a bad back cos I hadn't ironed for a while - cheeky beggar.
Today, got up very early to take Dunc to Heathrow - he is now in Washington DC till Saturday. Came home. Think Max is cutting 3 teeth so calpolled him up and he had a 2.5 hour nap. Went to mum and dads for lunch and the rest of the day. Came home at about 8.30 tonight, kids went straight to sleep and I watched Big Brother!!!!!
PRAYER - As always, keep Dunc safe while he is away from us, cos both me and the kids love him with all our hearts!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home