Wednesday, July 19, 2006

GGGrrrrrrr!!!!!

Once again last night - the laptop went stupid, so I'm typing up a little late!!
Yesterday. Flipping hot!!!!!! Daisi had nursery. Then we had some lunch and then met mum in Croydon for some TMS shopping. Just fun things like shampoo, conditioner and shower gel - yes I do have some here but if I take them to TMS there'll be nothing for Dunc when he gets back!!
Mum then stayed and looked after the kids while I went out for a singing company locals meeting, at Pizza Express - nice night out. Dad took over the babysitting when mum went to Songsters.
I heard today that yesterday Keira Jane Allcock was born to Joanne and Lee, I knew she was going in for a c-section but hadn't heard any more. CONGRATS to them all.
Spoke to Dunc last night, he still finds it dull - sorry John - but he says the networking is great, it's a non-Army conference so he's making lots of good contacts.
I'll write more later - as long as the laptop decides to play nice!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home