Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Stupid laptop

I think this laptop suffers from the heat - it seems sometimes, if the day has been hot, the laptop plays up at night and won't let me blog.
Well, yesterday wasn't much anyway. Daisi at nursery, Monday is my laundry day. Sad as this sounds its very satisfying in this weather to empty three laundry bins, get it all washed, dried and then ironed in the evening!!! Sad mother I know!!!
Other than that, not much at all. Dunc called in the evening, when I asked if he was enjoying the conference he said he's actually bored!!!
Asda delilvery last night too - not too much. As we're hoping to move in the next few weeks we have been eating all the rubbish you always leave at the back of cupboards or freezers - but we really don't have much left other than a tin of chick peas and some frozen prawns!!!!
I was texting my Auntie last night - Lauren and Ross went back to school yesterday and apparently it wasn't too bad, both of their teachers had explained to the other kids what had happened and told them not to ask questions. I can remember in my first year of senior school, one of the girls in my class, Jo Conrad, lost her mum and the teachers did pretty much the same. My cousin Donna, who worked with her sister Debbie, has not yet returned to work, that will be hard as there will be an empty desk that may need clearing.
PRAYER - That Dunc enjoys the conference a bit more and that Donna has the strength needed when she returns to work/

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home