Friday, August 11, 2006

Stress day

OK lots of stuff, probably nothing major to anyone else but me!!!!
Work today - twas ok, no-one in. This afternoon I finally got Dean Jones to help me with the Singing Co song I've written, it's now on his pc in manuscript form. I think he just has to tidy the notes up and add the words, how excited was I doing that!!!! Also ALOVE called me today, I offered my services at ROOTS next year in their office and they asked today if with another girl, I would be the office manager, her and I doing shifts!!!! Get me, I'll have a radio and everything, better remember to turn it off in the loo!!!!
Dunc - I believe he is right now on a plane. He called about 8ish to say he had to put his mobile in the main luggage too, so unless I heard from him, he would be on a plane home. I've just checked the arrivals at Heathrow and his flight is not yet showing, so I'll check first thing in the morning.
House stuff - I spoke to our buyer and our solicitors. Basically the buyers money from his remortgage still hasn't been transferred and until that happens we cannot exchange and ultimately cannot complete or move GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR. He keeps apologising, poor guy, it's not actually his fault. So fingers crossed if the money is transferred, we will exchange on Monday and complete and move on Tuesday. Bit of a pain as 2 of our helpers will now not be able to help!!!! So it's just Dunc and Darren now!!!
Other than that and ironing and big brother and mum staying for tea and Daisi having a temperature, nothing much happened today!!
PRAYER - keep Dunc safe on the journey home, we need him here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home