Friday, September 08, 2006

Quick update

Well house is still fab as is living in lovely Reigate.
Daisi started school this week, exciting for her, petrifying for me - my little baby all growing up. Of course, Duncan took the obligatory hundreds of photos of her. She loved it. Packed lunch and everything. And yes I got teary both dropping her and picking her up. She got a bit teary when we got home cos some of the kids with money got milk and play time and she didn't. We found out the next day that all kids get milk but it hadn't been delivered that day. Bless her. That was Tuesday. Then on Wednesday straight after school she started ballet - I've never seen a child beam so much for 45 mins - she really was in her element. We took her a couple of years ago to ballet but she wouldn't leave our side. Since then she got a video a while back on 'how to be a ballet dancer' and it's always on. This lesson was just like the video and she enjoyed it big time. It was lovely to watch.
Dunc and I celebrated our 9th Wedding Anniversary on Wednesday, where has that time gone. We drove to Brighton in the evening and had a nice meal at 'Old Orleans' kinda Southern American food - very nice. Lovely to just walk around just me and him. I bought him some golf stuff and he bought me a lovely Willow Tree figurine - most girls know what that means and guys don't!!!!
Thursday morning me, my brother Lloyd, Helen and our children went to start attending a toddler group at a brand new, American looking, Baptist church, 2 streets from us - but it doesn't start till next week!!!!!
Last weekend was Ruben Luff's dedication so that was a nice nosh up at the Mott's.
This week Dunc has been off work and majorly attacked the garden, it's starting to shape up, bless him he must be shattered.
Anyway, wedding tomorrow, Adam Bonner and Gemma Evans. Big do at Sutton. I reckon it'll be one of those weddings where you know tonnes of different people - fab.
PRAYER - for Adam and Gemma as they start their new life together.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home